Spring Creek Golf Club is taking the threat of COVID-19 very seriously. Guided by the recommendations of the CDC and the State of Virginia, we have been making numerous changes to our golf and restaurant operations to assist in providing the safest experience as possible for our members, guests and staff.
While understanding the real threat of the current conditions we are also trying to provide some level of physical activity and limited social interaction. Establishing this balance during a very fluid situation will be challenging, however, we are working to implement processes and practices to meet this dual objective. In an abundance of caution, we are implementing the following practices below:
• The number of available tee times has reduced in order to help with social distancing, to help meet the mandate that there be a maximum of 10 guests in the clubhouse and to allow for single riders, when requested
• Because of that, we are currently restricting play to members and their guests
• Check in is at the bag drop area/starter’s podium
• Golfers are encouraged to walk, whenever possible
• The restaurant is open for carryout only
• We are no longer accepting cash. All transactions are to be completed with member charge, credit cards, debit cards or gift cards.
• The cups have been raised and the bunker rakes have been removed from the course.