Awards & Recognition:
★ Ranked 2nd Best VA Golf Courses by GolfAdvisor 2019
★ Ranked 66th by Golf Digest Top 100 America’s Public Courses 2020
★ 2021 Top 100 Public Courses - Golf Digest
★ 4th Best in State by Virginia Golf Ratings
★ 5th by Golf Advisor Top 100 Best Courses from 2012-2017
Already Interested? Jump down and submit an inquiry form.
Memberships at Spring Creek Golf
- Full access to Spring Creek Golf Club
- Members only advanced booking (2 weeks out)
- Unlimited use of the practice facility; grass driving range, putting and chipping greens
- Preferred member pricing on Pro Shop merchandise
- Discounted instructional clinics and private lessons
- Invitations to member only events, leagues, and tournaments
- Charging privileges and an online membership portal
- Reduced golf fees for your guests
Throughout the year, Spring Creek hosts tournaments, socials and events that are sure to draw you and your family in for a memorable experience. These are some of our members’ favorites we've held in past years:
- Season Opener
- Member-Guest Events (Men's 1 Day ,3 Day, and Ladies)
- Live Music on the Patio
- Twilight Golf
- 3-Men’s Match Play Championship
- Flag Day Event
- Stroke Play Club Championship
- Superintendent’s Revenge
- Fireworks Show
- Full Membership: Eligible Members will have primary residence in one of the following counties: Albemarle, Orange, Spotsylvania, Louisa, Fluvanna, and Goochland
- Spring Creek Resident Membership: Eligible Members will have primary residence or own property inside the gates of Spring Creek Community.
Additional Membership Opportunities
Regional & Club Associate Memberships include unlimited access to Spring Creek with secondary access to Club Events
Eligible Members will have primary residence in a non-connecting county to the Club.
Club Associate Membership
Eligible Members are joining Spring Creek as a secondary club and must be a primary member of a private club closer to their place of residence. Spring Creek Residents are not eligible for this membership type.
Young Professional and Student Memberships include Unlimited Access to Spring Creek with secondary access to Club Events
Young Professional Membership
Eligible Members will be 35 years old or younger. 12 Month Commitment required
We offer Full time students short term (minimum 3 month commitment) and discounted Annual terms as well.
Corporate Memberships will include 3 designees. This Membership includes additional discounts for guests, discount on food purchases, complimentary use of Conference Room, and discounted rates for Event space
The following Memberships have limited Access to Spring Creek and secondary access to Club Events
Eligible Members may not reside or own property inside of a 125 mile radius of the Club. National Members enjoy up to 30 days a year access to Spring Creek. 12 Month Commitment required. Secondary Access to Club Events.
Membership Inquiry Form
Membership Inquiry Form
You are able to keep your handicap with the VSGA at Spring Creek golf club through our handicap computer.
Member Guest Fees
There are special rates for you to bring your friends and family to play golf with you. There are no restrictions on day or time of play. All social events are open to your guests as well.
Member Cart Fees
Walking is allowed at any time weekdays, and after noon on weekends and holidays. We also offer an unlimited golf cart plan.
If you own your own golf cart, you are welcome to use it on the course. There is a trail fee for you to take it out on the course and it must adhere to our cart safety standards.
There are lockers in the Men’s and Ladies’ locker rooms available for yearly rentals, and for daily use on a space available basis.